As great as it sounds to have the relaxing effect of deep tissue massage,
after the first treatment, your body could be dealing with a huge amount of released metabolic waste - and this can trigger a response from your immune system. This toxic overload is what can make you feel poorly.
It's quite common for someone to feel lightheaded just after a massage, as the treatment is likely to reduce blood pressure, so get up slowly after the treatment and have a glass of cold water.
Why do you get lightheaded? It's pretty common for someone to feel lightheaded just after a massage, as the treatment is likely to reduce blood pressure, so get up slowly after the treatment and have a glass of cold water. If you are noticing lightheadedness during a massage, it's probably worth having a word with your doctor as you may be suffering from hypotension or low blood pressure, you should also inform your therapist of this.
Secondly, lightheadedness is not a contra-indication unless it is as severe as a doctor advises. Normal hypotension can be handled after consultation with a doctor with a softer touch massage. However, caution is advised as the blood pressure will still reduce as a result of massage, reducing the blood pressure as the parasympathetic nervous system takes over.
Talk this over with your doctor and your therapist. ______________________________________________________________________________
Regular massages have been proven to be beneficial. As Dr. Mark Rapaport for Shape explains, “Weekly massages seem to have a cumulative positive effect that is sustained over time.” We know it can be challenging to carve out time weekly for a massage, but you can find time once a month to give your body the healing touch it needs. You, too, can enjoy the benefits!
Massages Reduce Stress
Often, people turn to massages when they need to de-stress, but did you know there is scientific proof that this works? Time reports, “[a] study on massage found that levels of the stress hormone cortisol dropped 31% following a rubdown.” BEFORE you feel stressed out, schedule a monthly massage to help manage stress and keep yourself feeling great.
Improve Your Mood
That same Time report also found “levels of feel-good hormones
like dopamine and serotonin increased roughly 30%” after a massage. In other words, you feel better, and your mood is lifted after a massage! The Mayo Clinic explains, “Studies of the benefits of massage demonstrate that it is an effective treatment for reducing stress, pain and muscle tension […] Beyond the benefits for specific condition or pain, people enjoy massage because it can produce feelings of caring, comfort, and connection.”
Monthly Massages Keep You Healthy
Again, people often mistakenly view massages as a way to pamper themselves. While we certainly believe you should pamper yourself, massages, like vitamins, can work wonders on your overall health by strengthening your immune system.
For example, Time reports, “In terms of improving immune function, […] the hormone and nervous system shifts that take place following massage may protect the immune system’s natural killer cells—a type of white blood cell that fights off viruses and helps prevent tumor growth.” That’s huge!
9-5-ers Desperately Need Regular Massage Therapy
If you are like most Americans, you spend much of your waking hours being sedentary. Whether you are sitting at a conference table or in a cubicle for most of your workday, you are doing serious damage to your muscles and joints. Those stiff shoulders and your poor neck need some relief! Monthly massages are an excellent way to address work-related muscle tension.
Workouts and Massages Go Hand-in-Hand
If you exercise regularly, then you also need to get a massage regularly.
When your muscles start to feel sore after intense workouts, it is time to
find relief for the tightness in your muscles. Shape explains, “Massage may decrease acute inflammation due to overuse of muscles, so it may be very helpful in decreasing stiffness, pain, and inflammation.” Your Sage Blossom massage therapist can aid in recovery and help you prevent injury in your monthly massage appointments so you can continue working out and reaching your goals.
Massages Relieve Pain
Did you know massages work like a natural pain reliever? It’s true! Dr.
Tiffany Field for Shape claims, “Massage reduces physical suffering by decreasing cortisol and increasing serotonin, which is the body’s natural painkiller.”
Here’s another way to think about it. Whenever you bump your elbow or stub your toe, what is your natural reaction? You rub it! We are naturally inclined to rub and massage the hurt area, which increases blood flow and stimulates healing. Massages are an excellent tool for increasing blood flow and feel-good hormones to help with injury and chronic pain.
Regular Massages Help a Variety of Medical Conditions
Scheduling a monthly massage is especially beneficial to individuals who
suffer from certain medical conditions. For instance, headache and migraine sufferers find great relief from receiving regular massages.
In addition, the Mayo Clinic claims, “Some studies have found massage may also be helpful for anxiety, digestive disorders, fibromyalgia, insomnia related to stress, myofascial pain syndrome, soft tissue strains or injuries, sports injuries, and temporomandibular joint pain.” Today, it is common for doctors to suggest regular massages to patients who suffer from these types of ailments.
Since therapeutic massage is most beneficial when scheduled regularly, we offer a variety of affordable monthly massage memberships ranging from 30 minutes to 120 minutes. Even better – unused massages rollover, so you don’t lose your massage credits! Plus, we give members an additional ten percent off our other services!
Invest in yourself by making a monthly massage a part of your regular self-care routine. ______________________________________________________________________________
Here’s a breakdown of what a Nuru massage is, what benefits it can have, and whether you should book yourself an appointment ASAP.
Nuru Massage, What Is It?
To put it simply, a Nuru massage is an erotic sensual body rub that originated in Japan. The body rub technician uses his or her entire body to massage the client, providing more bodily contact than found in a traditional massage. The word “nuru” stems from a Japanese word for “slippery.”
Why? Both the client and the masseuse are covered in Nuru massage oil.
Nuru massages can be done on a massage table, a bed, or even an air mattress. The massages also seem to be rising in popularity. In fact, 40 percent of surveyed men reported visiting a Nuru massage therapist in the last six months. It’s important to recognize that nuru massages aren’t just for men, either. They’re suitable for people of both genders and all sexual orientations. While nuru massages might have started in Japan, they are also now offered all over the world.
What Are The Benefits Of A Nuru Bodyslide?
A Nuru full body massage can be just what you need to spice up your love life. Being covered in oil and sliding against your partner or massage technician can not only create new sensations but also help you feel more comfortable in your own skin. You can discover more than just a physical connection, too. Nuru massages are intimate by nature and can, therefore, improve emotional connections. In fact, Japanese culture views the Nuru massage as a spiritual journey.
Perhaps most intriguingly, though, nuru massages offer a variety of health benefits. One London-based nuru massage agency reported that 83 percent of those who tried a nuru massage experienced a significant boost in their well-being afterward. Nuru massages are also helpful for relaxing muscles and moisturizing skin. Depending on what body techniques your masseuse uses (and how experienced he or she is at massage ), nuru massages could even help release toxins from the body.
Should You Book A Nuru Massage?
So, should you jump on this latest trend and jump on a massage table? Well, it depends on what you’re looking for. If you want a traditional massage to work out some tired muscles, a nuru masseuse might not be the perfect match for you.
On the other hand, if you want to feel more intimate with your partner, explore the health benefits of Nuru massages, or boost your body confidence, maybe you should schedule your spiritual journey today with NuruCapeCoral.com Nuru Body 2 Body in Cape Coral, Florida Tel. 321-345-1868 or email at [email protected]
If it's your first time at erotic massage, you might feel stressed or need some additional tips. Make sure to check out those posts for all the knowledge you need before getting a Nuru full-body erotic massage.
DIY Nuru Gel
If you’re feeling even more adventurous or are concerned about additional chemical preservatives, you can make your own Nuru-style massage gel at home.
All you need is to mix in a large bowl:
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- 1/3 cup of food-grade vegetable glycerine
- 3 cups of warm water
- Heaping teaspoon of xanthan gum or gelatin
- Additional favorite oil for scent
Mix or whisk the first three ingredients until smooth, like raw egg whites. Once it’s the right consistency, add a heaped teaspoon of xanthan gum and whisk it into the mixture.
Now, you’re ready to get wet and wild with your own homemade Nuru gel.
Although the gel is great to use all over the body, make sure that you don’t apply too much to the feet.
Have a damp cloth or clean towels ready to wipe any excess gel off your feet. You’ll be glad you did because any floor surface can turn into an ice rink with Nuru gel on your feet.
So, whether you buy one of our Nuru gel recommendations or make your do-it-yourself version, you can have more fun with your partner, knowing what Nuru oil is made of and getting ready to enjoy the most pleasurable ride of your life.
This recipe only takes 5-7 minutes and will make enough Nuru gel to fill a large bowl (more than enough for a lengthy massage). I would personally make the gel in a kitchen or bathroom area as it can get messy or spills can happen. For safety, you can use a wooden or plastic bowl, as bringing glass into the bedroom may not be ideal.
Combine glycerine, oil, and water.
Measure out and pour 3-4 ounces (or 1/3 of a cup) of glycerine, and 3 ounces (or 1/3 of a cup) of coconut oil into a large bowl. Add 3 cups of warm water. Mix it all for a minute or so with a whisk or spoon. Adjust as needed.
You can slowly add more warm water if you need a larger quantity. If it’s too thin, you can also add a bit more glycerine and oil until it’s just right. The consistency you are looking for is like that of a raw egg white. Slippery and quite thick, but still liquid.
Top Tips for Using Nuru Gel
Because knowledge is power, here are several tips to help you get the most out of your Nuru gel experience.
Don’t bother storing leftovers. This gel includes no preservatives and will likely develop mold after two days.
Why Use Nuru Gel
Nuru massage is about so much more than erotic pleasure, and Nuru gel is different from regular lube or massage oil. For one thing, it stays slick and slippery significantly longer. Here are a few other reasons to use Nuru gel:
• Supple skin. Nuru massage gel can smooth and moisturize your skin. Many Nuru gel ingredients help reduce redness, flaking, and dryness and improve skin elasticity and firmness.
• Relaxed muscles. Nuru massage is also ideal for relaxing tense muscles. The sustained gliding motion and light pressure rouse those dormant happy hormones for an increased sense of well-being.
• A quiet mind. Nuru massage melts the stress away. Whether it’s work stress, family problems, or general dissatisfaction, Nuru massage is a pure pleasure offering perfectly poised to wash it away.
The slow sensuality of skin-to-skin body gliding allows both parties to enjoy the indulgence of being relaxed and pleasured through erotic touch. The sensation helps to establish an intimate connection for each partner.
Other benefits of having and receiving Nuru massage include total body relaxation, muscle and stress relief, toxin release, an endorphin boost, and moisturized skin for both participants.
The slow sensuality of skin-to-skin body gliding allows both parties to enjoy the indulgence of being pleasured through erotic touch.
What distinguishes a remedial massage from a relaxing massage?
Individuals solely take into account one type of body rub massage when they think of massage. They don't know that there are various massage modalities with varying goals and methods that can benefit you. Remedial body rubs or massage and relaxation body rub massage are two of the most popular types of massage. Although some may be familiar with these two massage techniques, they may not fully understand their differences. Swedish, or relaxation, massage de-stressing, calming, and relaxing the body and mind are the major goals of a relaxation massage. Though less focused on pain alleviation than remedial massage, this type of physical therapy is nonetheless highly beneficial, particularly for individuals with busy lives.
Do men enjoy being pampered?
The preference for receiving massages can vary among individuals, regardless of their gender. Some men may enjoy receiving massages from their private masseuse, as it can be a way to relax, relieve tension, and experience physical intimacy. However, it is essential to remember that everyone has different preferences and boundaries when it comes to physical touch. It is always best to communicate openly with your body rub specialist about desires, comfort levels, and any specific areas they would like to be massaged. Respecting each other's boundaries and preferences is crucial to maintaining a healthy and enjoyable professional relationship.
Why do body, body slides, or full body massages feel so amazing?
Massage feels so good because there is someone else moving, stretching, and pulling your muscles for you. As you must be aware, muscles consist of thin fibers of tissue that get tangled up when you are stressed or strained. Massage is all about ironing out these knots with the application of pressure and gentle movement on the muscles. The removal of these knots brings relief and makes the whole experience enjoyable. Also, these knots contain the stress hormone cortisol. When the knots are cleared, the stress hormone is released, and this helps your entire body to relax. But, most importantly, our bodies like to be touched, and as the massage is all about gentle, soft touches, the experience feels pleasurable.
What is body-to-body massage? And how is it done?
Body-to-body massage, also known as sensual or erotic massage, involves the therapist using their body to massage the client's body. This type of massage is typically performed with both the therapist and client being partially or fully unclothed. The therapist will use their hands, arms, torso, and sometimes even their legs to apply pressure and glide over the client's body, creating a sense of intimacy and heightened sensations.
During a body-to-body massage, the therapist may use oils or lotions to ensure smooth and fluid movements. The focus is on providing a sensual experience and promoting feelings of relaxation and pleasure. It's important to note that boundaries, consent, and comfort levels are crucial in this type of massage. Clear communication and mutual agreement between both the therapist and client are essential to ensure a safe and respectful experience.
Engaging in a body-to-body massage should always take place in a professional setting with a qualified and experienced therapist who understands the importance of establishing clear boundaries and providing a comfortable environment for the client. It is essential to prioritize trust and respect throughout the session.
Enhance Your Self-Assurance
For those struggling with intimacy and sexual expression, embracing regular Nuru full body rub massage can be a transformative experience. Through the power of breath and the soothing touch of sensual massage, the grip of premature ejaculation can be tamed. As you gather the courage to bare your vulnerability and surrender your body to another, your confidence within the confines of the bedroom will flourish.
This newfound confidence extends far beyond the bedroom, permeating every facet of your life. Vital as it is, self-esteem propels us to reach our full potential and fosters a sense of self-worth. In this regard, Nuru massage becomes an invaluable tool to boost your self-esteem.
The advantages of Nuru massage, both for your physical and mental well-being, are reasons aplenty to indulge in them regularly. Consider it a well-deserved reward for your hard work, a means to maintain your health, and an oasis of calm in the chaos of everyday life.
10 things not to do before a massage
• Don't get sunburnt
• Don't "caffeinate".
• Don't eat a large meal
• Don't run a marathon
• Don't apply lotion or oil
• Don't apply topical medications, patches, or tapes
• Don't take prescription pain medication
The Power of Touch: How Massage Stimulates Lymphatic Circulation
The human body is a complex and intricate system comprising numerous interconnected networks. One such network is the lymphatic system, which maintains fluid balance, removes waste products, and supports the immune system. While exercise and a healthy diet are crucial for optimal lymphatic function, the power of touch through massage therapy offers a unique and effective way to stimulate lymphatic circulation.
How Massage Enhances Lymphatic Circulation:
Massage therapy, particularly techniques like lymphatic drainage massage, can significantly improve lymphatic circulation. Lymphatic drainage massage is a gentle, rhythmic massage technique designed to encourage the movement of lymph fluid through the body.
1. Reduction of Edema and Swelling: Lymphatic drainage massage can help reduce edema (swelling) caused by fluid retention. By promoting lymphatic circulation, excess fluid is encouraged to drain away, alleviating swelling and promoting a more balanced fluid balance within the body.
2. Watch your diet. "When you've just had a massage, don't go and eat a heavy meal," Allen says. "Have something light like veggie sticks." Heavy meals can make you feel bloated and sluggish rather than reenergized.
3. Detoxification: Massage aids in the removal of toxins and waste products from the body. The enhanced movement of lymph fluid facilitates the elimination of metabolic waste, environmental toxins, and other harmful substances, supporting the body's detoxification process.
4. Enhanced Immune Function: The lymphatic system is crucial to the body's immune response. By stimulating lymphatic circulation, massage therapy can help improve immune function. The increased flow of lymph fluid helps transport immune cells more efficiently, enhancing the body's ability to fight off infections and strengthen overall immunity.
Health benefits of oil full body rub or massage
1. Relaxation and Stress Relief: The warmth of the oil, combined with the soothing touch of a massage therapist, can help to relax the body and mind. It can reduce muscle tension, alleviate stress, and promote a sense of overall well-being.
2. Improved Circulation: The application of warm oil during a massage can dilate blood vessels and increase circulation. This enhanced blood flow delivers oxygen and essential nutrients to the cells while also removing waste products more efficiently. Improved circulation can benefit various bodily functions, including tissue repair, organ function, and toxin elimination.
3. Muscle Relaxation: The heat from the oil penetrates deep into the muscles, promoting muscle relaxation and reducing muscle stiffness. It can be particularly beneficial for individuals with tense or tight muscles, chronic muscle pain, or muscle spasms.
4. Pain Relief: Hot oil massages can provide effective pain relief for various conditions. The combination of heat and massage helps to alleviate soreness, inflammation, and discomfort associated with conditions such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, and sports injuries. The heat helps to increase blood flow, relax muscles, and stimulate the release of endorphins, the body's natural painkillers.
5. Improved Joint Mobility: The warmth from the oil can help to loosen stiff joints and improve flexibility. It can be especially helpful for individuals with conditions like osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis, as it can reduce joint pain and increase the range of motion.
6. Skin Rejuvenation: Hot oil massages can provide multiple benefits for the skin. The oil acts as a natural moisturizer, nourishing and hydrating the skin. It can improve skin texture, leaving it soft, supple, and glowing. Additionally, the massage action can help to exfoliate dead skin cells, unclog pores, and promote a healthy complexion.
7. Detoxification: The combination of heat and massage stimulates the lymphatic system, the body's waste removal system. This can help to flush out toxins, metabolic waste, and excess fluids from the body. Improved lymphatic drainage can support immune function and overall detoxification.
8. Improved Sleep Quality: The relaxation and stress reduction benefits of a hot oil massage can enhance sleep quality. It can help to calm the mind, relieve anxiety, and promote a state of deep relaxation, making it particularly beneficial for individuals with sleep disorders or insomnia.
9. Emotional Well-Being: Hot oil massages have a positive impact on emotional well-being. The soothing touch and relaxation can help to reduce symptoms of depression, anxiety, and fatigue. It can also promote the release of endorphins, serotonin, and dopamine, which are neurotransmitters associated with feelings of happiness and well-being.
10. Enhanced Mental Clarity and Focus: By reducing stress and promoting relaxation, hot oil massages can improve mental clarity, focus, and cognitive function. It can help to alleviate mental fatigue, improve productivity, and enhance overall mental well-being.
11. Increased Energy Levels: The combination of relaxation, improved circulation, and pain relief can boost energy levels. By reducing muscle tension and promoting better sleep, a hot oil massage can leave you feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, and with increased vitality.
12. Improved Digestion: The relaxation induced by a hot oil massage can have a positive impact on the digestive system. It can help to reduce tension in the abdominal muscles and promote optimal digestion and absorption of nutrients. Nuru full body massage or rub not only arouses the senses but also provides health and wellness benefits for the mind, body, and soul!!
What to do after a massage?
10 ways to make the post-massage feeling last.
Post Massage Care
Like an ice cream cone on a hot day or a steaming cup of cocoa on a cold one, the benefits of massage can satisfy both physical and emotional needs. But how frustrating it can be to feel your tension return the moment you step outside the treatment room. So, when you invest in your next massager t Caz Z-ake steps to make that post-massage feeling last as long as possible. Get a massage at a location near you today.
10 things to do after a massage
1. Schedule smartly. While getting a massage can be a great way to spend a lunch hour, sometimes the beneficial effects of a midday massage are instantly erased by a hectic workday. "I realize sometimes you just have to fit one in when you can," says Laura Allen, a massage therapist and author of A Massage Therapist's Guide to Business and Plain and Simple Guide to Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork Examinations. "But I try to schedule my massage at the end of the day so I can go home and rest." Allen suggests making your appointment for after work or on your day. Lopez, a noontime appointment is perfect. "That way, you don't have to fall right back into your busy life," she says.
2. Pump down the volume. When you get into your car after a massage, avoid loud rock music and opt for relaxing tunes, Allen suggests. Skip the news, too. Stories about the economy can raise your blood pressure - which you just spent an hour bringing down.
3. Watch your diet. "When you've just had a massage, don't go and eat a heavy meal," Allen says. "Have something light like veggie sticks." Heavy meals can make you feel bloated and sluggish rather than reenergized.
4. Stay hydrated. Some studies question the benefits of drinking water after a massage, Allen acknowledges. But most massage therapists still encourage hydration to help flush waste and prevent next-day soreness. And at least for those first few hours after a massage, avoid caffeine and alcohol, which are dehydrating.
5. Dress the part. Want to feel relaxed after your massage? Bring comfortable clothing to change into. "People coming from work might be in suits and heels," Allen says. "If you're coming straight from work, bring along some sweatpants to change into after your massage so that comfortable feeling lasts a little bit longer."
6. Invest in regular massage. Overextending yourself financially won't leave you feeling relaxed, no matter how experienced your massage therapist is. With a Massage Envy membership, your monthly massage and spa services are affordable and accounted for. "It's easy to waste money on frivolous things," Allen says. "Cut down on that spending and budget for a professional massage."
7. Avoid strenuous activity. Immediately after your massage, take it easy. Forgo hiking and running in favor of yoga or light stretching, Allen says.
8. Extend your "me" time. Schedule other just-for-you appointments on the same day, Allen suggests. Schedule your Massage Envy massage and facial back to back to relax a bit longer.
9. Avoid stress. As much as possible, avoid stressful situations before and after your massage. "If you know it stresses you out to talk to your mother on the phone, don't talk to her right before or after you get a massage," Allen says.
10. Keep it going. Want to keep that post-massage feeling? "Go home, dim the lights, put on some nice music, rest and relax," Allen says. "And treat yourself to a nice bubble bath."
Physical Touch and Why We Need It!
Have you ever experienced the warm and comforting feeling of a hug, a pat, or intimacy? It's no wonder why we find human touch so soothing and enjoyable. Physical contact is a fundamental human need and provides emotional, mental, and physical benefits. Touch is essential for the bonds we form with our loved ones and a crucial survival tool.
As we age, touch remains integral to our social and emotional growth. Studies have shown that students are three times more likely to participate in class after their teacher pats them in a friendly manner.
Animals also need touch to ease tensions in social settings. Primates, for example, often pick at each other's fur throughout the day and the gelada baboon spends about 17 percent of its waking hours grooming.
Physical touch also releases oxytocin, a hormone that helps humans form emotional connections and creates sensations that promote well-being and happiness. Even if we aren't bonding with babies, adults can still benefit from the rewards of an oxytocin release with friends, partners, or animals.
Here are some significant benefits of physical touch that can manifest positively in your mental and physical health:
- Inspire positive thinking and expand trust: Oxytocin helps inspire positive thinking and an optimistic outlook. Oxytocin also generates feelings of compassion during interactions, which can contribute to an expansion of trust among individuals during social situations.
- Reduce social anxiety and stress: Physical touch increases levels of dopamine and serotonin are two neurotransmitters that help regulate your mood and relieve stress and anxiety.
- Boost the immune system and lower blood pressure: Physical touch improves your immune system's function and reduces diseases such as those associated with the heart and blood. One study on women found that receiving more hugs from their partners led to lower heart rates and blood pressure.
You don't have to get hugs and cuddles exclusively from a significant other. Hugs from your family, friends, or pets can feel satisfying and invoke the release of oxytocin. Knowing how much physical contact another person is comfortable with is also crucial.
Physical contact is vital to emotional, mental, and physical well-being. A body rub would assist with every component. Don't you deserve it?
Back pain and its Causes.
Is your back pain sharp and sudden? Or is it a dull ache throughout the day? Regardless of your back pain, we know it can be frustrating and even debilitating—and that you want relief fast through body rub massage therapy.
But you can only find relief once you know the cause. Here are five of the most common reasons you may be experiencing back pain:
1. Poor posture or ergonomics, such as slouching at your work desk.
2. Muscle strain, often caused by jarring movements—such as twisting suddenly or trying to lift a heavy object incorrectly—or sports-related injuries.
3. Nerve impingement, also known as nerve compression or a "pinched nerve."
4. Osteoarthritis, the most common form of arthritis, is often caused by genetics, long-term injury, and obesity.
5. Disc disease is when the spine weakens due to genetics, obesity, or a slipped disc.
Though some lifestyle changes like losing weight and improving your posture can help, the best way to diagnose and treat your pain is to see a body therapist—especially if you're showing signs of a more severe condition. These include fevers and chills, trouble walking, incontinence, and sudden weight loss. If you have any of these symptoms, please immediately see a doctor.